Alan G. Fincham
• Alan is a (retired) Research Professor from the University of Southern California (School of Dentistry).
• He has interests in Caving (speleology), Stamps (philately), Wild flowers (botany), Education (medical/dental) and Biochemistry (dental enamel proteins).
• He has lived and worked in Great Britain, Jamaica and the United States (Washington DC and Los Angeles).
• He is now lives in Cyprus in the eastern Mediterannean.
Atomic-force micrograph of amelogenin protein
self-assembled into ~20nm diameter "nanospheres" which control the
organized mineralization of dental enamel.
• Cyprus Wild Flowers
Gladiolus triphyllus - a Cyprus endemic species.
• Caves - mostly Jamaican
In Riverhead Cave - St. Catherine
• Education - Problem-Based Learning in Dental Education
• Stamps - An on-line Index of Jamaican Postmarks
This page last updated 13.4.2013
free hit counter